Bridge the Gap Between Cross-Functional Teams, Develop Effective Communications, and Build Stakeholder Partnerships for New Product Launches
Product launches often fail to meet company expectations and forecasts, and this has become much more difficult as companies adapt to working during the pandemic. Medical affairs professionals have deep product and scientific knowledge and play a vital role as a strategic, customer-facing partner in the dissemination of medical information and market education, ensuring companies can hit their targets while making these treatments available to the patients that need them. But as the life science industry emerges from the pandemic, it can be difficult to differentiate a product in a crowded marketplace and effectively communicate it’s value using traditional methods.
The Fierce Launch Readiness for Medical Affairs Summit features actionable insights for medical affairs and MSL teams on how to arm their teams with the necessary tools and training required to optimize launch preparations, streamline communications and align perspectives across internal stakeholders, and help develop unified, patient-centric messaging ahead of market introduction.
- Understand the importance of medical affairs in leading the charge in developing a company’s scientific communication platform and ensuring it is integrated and consistent across the globe
- Explore the benefits of getting field-medical involved earlier in the pre-launch phase and how they are uniquely positioned to create multi-stakeholder value
- Maximize the utility of real-world evidence and clinical data to demonstrate value to key stakeholders
- Establish a comprehensive regulatory framework that ensures the compliant management of all medical affairs operations
- Develop a medical strategy in alignment with a commercial group while ensuring a scientifically sound and patient-oriented brand strategy
Join Us In-Person at MASS East in April 12-14, 2022!
The Medical Affairs Strategic Summit is the premier event for the greater Medical Affairs Community with an incredible line up speakers and sessions to help you shape your medical strategy, gain tactics for better collaboration and stay ahead of current trends. Join us for Three days of workshops, in-person networking and new tracks with sessions dedicated to, Medical Affairs Strategy, MSL & Field Strategy, Investigator-Initiated Trials, Digital in Medical, and Stakeholder Engagement.
Questex experiences bring people together and drive businesses forward...
Through event and digital experiences, Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, learn the ins and outs of unique solutions, and find the right providers when they are ready to buy. We are the trusted partner that most companies rely on to stay updated on current trends, to understand the new and innovative technologies and solutions, to benchmark against other similar companies, and to catch up with their peers and like-minded colleagues.