Bridge the Gap Between Cross-Functional Teams, Develop Effective Communications, and Build Stakeholder Partnerships for New Product Launches
As the post-covid landscape is emerging, the traditional methods of product planning and launch are evolving and need to be reevaluated with all key stakeholders to develop a cohesive strategy. It is imperative to come together as an industry and share best practices to progress the knowledge, stay relevant, and create innovative solutions. The New Product Planning and Launch Readiness for Medical Affairs Summit brings together all the necessary teams to work cross-functionally to collaborate and create a multi-channel approach for the launch and commercialization of new products.
- Gain best practices from KOLs in the industry on pre-launch strategies and successful launch plans.
- Explore the benefits of collaborating with marketing teams early and often to develop effective, educational, and multi-channel communications.
- Understand the benefits of bringing patient advocacy groups into the product development cycle to hear feedback and attain new perspectives prior to launch.
- Curate partnerships, build relationships, and engage with key stakeholders to commercialize new products and drive market demand.
- Increase knowledge and learn from thought leaders on how adapt and innovate as the landscape evolves.
Register Now and Save!
Early Bird Rates End November 5th.
NEW This Year! By registering for Launch Readiness for Medical Affairs & Communications Teams, you can also attend any of the sessions at our co-located event the New Product Planning Summit — for additional insights and networking with your new product planning colleagues on launch excellence.
A Questex commitment to getting you back to business…safely!
Your customers are here!
You should be too.
Questex experiences bring people together and drive businesses forward.
Through event and digital experiences, Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, learn the ins and outs of unique solutions, and find the right providers when they are ready to buy. For over 15 years we’ve been providing the marketing community with educational outlets and networking opportunities. We are the trusted partner that most companies rely on to stay updated on current trends, to understand the new and innovative technologies and solutions, to benchmark against other similar companies, and to catch up with their peers and like-minded colleagues.