What to expect at Launch Readiness for Medical Affairs & Communications Teams
The Launch Readiness for Medical Affairs & Communications Teams Summit is the leading conference for defining how the medical affairs and communications teams play a successful role in the launch of a product.
Life science industry stakeholders gather here each year to consider how these roles are evolving to bridge the R&D and launch teams through cross-functional collaboration. With the largest and most diverse speaking faculty yet, the Launch Readiness for Medical Affairs & Communications Teams Summit will cover in-depth topics benefiting drug, biotech, and device manufacturers of all different sizes.
Join us in December 1-2, 2021 for live in-person learning and networking with this growing community of eager professionals who are navigating the Launch Readiness space.
- Gain best practices from KOLs in the industry on pre-launch strategies and successful launch plans.
- Explore the benefits of collaborating with marketing teams early and often to develop effective, educational, and multi-channel communications.
- Understand the benefits of bringing patient advocacy groups into the product development cycle to hear feedback and attain new perspectives prior to launch.
- Curate partnerships, build relationships, and engage with key stakeholders to commercialize new products and drive market demand.
- Increase knowledge and learn from thought leaders on how adapt and innovate as the landscape evolves.
This conference attracts SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Medical Affairs/Communications
- Medical Directors
- Market Access
- Publications Management
- Clinical Affairs
- Medical Science Liaisons
- Field Medical Affairs
- Portfolio Strategy
Past Participants of Launch Readiness for Medical Affairs & Communications Teams Include
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Apellis pharmaceuticals
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Neurocrine Biosciences
- Pacira BioSciences
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Sebela Pharmaceuticals